LET US HELP YOU GET BACK ON THE ROAD.
In response to the severe impact of Hurricane Harvey in Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi, Nissan North America, Inc. will extend VPP “Employee Pricing” to individuals and businesses whose vehicle(s) sustained damage. Individuals or businesses sustaining damage or a total loss can take advantage of this special offer that is normally reserved for Nissan employees and their immediate family members beginning August 25, 2017 to October 2, 2017.https://www.fema.gov/hurricane-harvey
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Those individuals or businesses whose vehicle(s) were damaged or total loss in the states of Texas. Louisiana and Mississippi due to Hurricane Harvey beginning August 25, 2017 that can validate the damage through insurance requirements.
Geographic eligibility can be verified by visiting the FEMA website: https://www.fema.gov/hurricane-harvey under Declarations for your state.
All new Nissan vehicles; except the Nissan GT-R and Nissan Versa S
Eligible customers are entitled to the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Plan Discount normally reserved solely for Nissan Employees. The below dealer invoice discount is in addition to all applicable incentives*.
- $750 below invoice on Nissan Versa Sedan, Versa Note and Sentra
- $1,000 below invoice on Nissan Altima, Rogue, Xterra, Frontier, JUKE and Nissan LEAF™
- $1,000 below invoice on Nissan NV200, NV Standard Roof, High Roof and Passenger Van
- $1,500 below invoice on Nissan 370Z Coupe and Roadster, Maxima, Armada, Pathfinder, Titan, Quest, and Murano
*Limit one offer per qualified damaged unit. Offer is transferable within the same household with proof of residency. Non-transferable to other family members or friends outside the household. Offer valid August 25, 2017 to October 2, 2017. See a participating Nissan Dealer for official program rules and eligibility
HOW TO GET A VPP CLAIM ID:
- Visit InsideNissan.com
- Select link designated for those affected by Natural Disasters
- Enter name and select “Hurricane Harvey Relief Program”
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING:
- Valid driver’s license
- Insurance card for proof of ownership
- Insurance claim number and insurance adjuster damage appraisal form, including location, date and cause of damage/loss
- Print and bring a copy of your VPP Claim ID number to your local Nissan Dealer
- Identify yourself as a Nissan VPP Customer
- Select your new Nissan
1: Go To InsideNissan.com and choose brand by clicking respective "Enter" button
2: From the Home screen scroll down below the marketing image to the area that text “NISSAN SUPPORTS THOSE AFFECTED BY A NATURAL DISASTER” and click the link directly below that reads “Click here for more information”
3: From the Disaster Relief Screen enter customer first and last name then choose appropriate disaster relief program.
4: Review customer eligibility requirements and FAQ section and then choose continue.
5: Insert all requested information to perform vehicle search or click “CREATE CLAIM ID” button.